September Favorites~


Well it's not terribly cool here yet, but it is definitely starting to look a little bit like autumn now. The leaves in the backyard here are fluttering all over the place...

There's a gray tiger cat that's been hanging around lately too, we've taken to calling her Kisa, which I hear means cat in...Finnish? Anyways, it's cute and the name has definitely stuck.

I still have no job. Almost had a gig as a sub custodian for the school district but that fell through so now I'm back to square one and applying for stuff all over again. I just hope one of these establishments calls me back before too long...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Some of my favorite things this month:

Pita Chips - much healthier than regular potato chips and they work so well with lots of fun dips

Guacamole Hummus - I'm a fan of both avocado dips and flavored hummus, so this was a win-win in my book.

Pumpkin Candles - I still have one from last year that I'm keeping in the bathroom, but I'd love to acquire more. It's my favorite fall scent - I even baked a pumpkin pie recently!

Flannel - the Boy has a bunch of flannel shirts in his closet that fit me perfectly, so now that it's a bit cooler I might start 'borrowing' some of them to wear. He doesn't mind.

Ouija Boards - all thinks spooky really, but I love the idea of salvaging a bunch of these and using them as wall art.

Tea - I don't normally drink much tea during the summer, but in the autumn I'm rarely without a steaming cup. Anything from Earl Grey to Matcha, I love tea.

Comments

Popular Posts