Some More New Items!


First up, a ton of new items added to my storenvy and quite a few more to come, so please stay tuned for that. I took the liberty of modeling some of these items so they can be seen worn instead of on just a hanger. I really hope that helps sales and views on my shop - I need all the money I can get at this point, we're running low and we'll be homeless at the end of this week. That's right...this week.



For those who like the darker and edgier styles - I've got some great items that would work well in a Goth, Punk, or even Strega/Dark Mori wardrobe. Check 'em out! http://castlebyth3sea.storenvy.com/




Plenty of lighter and airier pieces for the Mori Kei, Natural Kei, and Umi Kei enthusiasts. Perfect for a stroll through the forest or a walk along the beach - a lot of these items are light in color and made of soft and breathable fabrics, which is always good for the summer months.  http://castlebyth3sea.storenvy.com/



Some of the original garments are still for sale, these have been up since I opened my store and are longing for a good home and someone to appreciate them. Please have a look and see if anything strikes your fancy!

Comments

Popular Posts