OOTD: Stars and Stripes


Certainly not the stars and stripes you were thinking of, hmmm? *wink wink*

I'm really looking forward to fall weather and thusly, fall fashion. This year I'm really excited about taking more casual and interesting pieces and mixing them into my work wardrobe. Today's experiment was a combination of my love for all things astrology and witchy AND my adherence to corporate silhouettes.



Necklace ~ Target
Astrology Sweatshirt ~ H&M
Striped Wrap Skirt ~ LOFT
Shoes ~ MIA
Bag (not pictured) ~ Steve Madden


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks. I desperately wish I had better photos - but I can't find my tripod. It's probably at my other apartment, I'll be so happy once the move is over!

      Delete
  2. Great outfit! I love the shoes, they look a bit like my old Scottish dancing shoes! And the planet print is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you believe I found the shoes at a thrift store for, like, $5? My local Goodwill always has neat stuff like that.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts