OOTD: Friday the 13th

What?! I couldn't resist - and this follows on the heels of my post: How To Goth up your Office Look


So, normally Friday the 13th is a super fun day for me. 13 has always been a lucky number and I adore all things spooky, weird, and superstitious - the lore behind a lot of these common beliefs tends to be super interesting and tied into the cultures they come from.

This year, however - my alarm failed to wake me up twice and I started my period. I was almost late to work and then the Chinese food I had for lunch made me feel really ill. It was kind of redeemed afterwards by hitting some awesome sales at the grocery store (yeah, Chobani Flips!) and finding some cute stuff at Goodwill.





Rundown:
~Dress - Victoria Beckham for Target~
~Leggings - Xoho~
~Boots - Mossimo~
~Coat - Merona~



Comments

  1. I love the bunny collar on the dress! You look very creepy cute!

    My brother was superstitious about Friday the 13th as a teen. Once he accidentally broke a wooden hurdle with his leg at athletics, but he didn’t hurt himself so I’m not sure how that was bad luck! I’m superstitious in some ways but I always think Friday the 13th and black cats are lucky for spooky folk! It sucks you got your period though! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, I really adore the dress - it was one of the few items in my closet I was willing to pay full price for!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts