Pop Pilates for Beginners: Week One COMPLETE!

Whew....you guys. You gals. You nonbinary pals.....

I survived the first week of the Blogilates Beginner Calendar. And lemme tell you - I was sore. After the first few days, my midsection was so tender that I had a hard time crawling in and out of bed without groaning. My s.o. found it all very amusing.

I missed a day in the middle of the week (my groove was thrown off because it was COLD outside and the boy was home from work) so I doubled up on Friday and really pushed myself. But otherwise, I did it!

And I want to stress how important this is to me - I am the laziest person on the planet. And I say this in spite of the fact that I have some fairly debilitating mental illnesses - I am still the master of procrastination and if I can find a reason to justify not doing something, I absolutely will. So being able to stick this exercise thing out for an entire week is pretty amazing.

That I intend to keep going? That I've found it to be a fun way to wind down from the stress of work and aching cold of my daily commute? That I want to see the results for myself? Mind. Blowing.

So without further adieu, here are the obligatory Week One photos. And yes, I'mma be real with you - workout clothes make everyone look more fit. It's a given.....





Also, this video is not part of Cassey's Beginner Calendar but it's so much fun that I'm doing it three times a week anyhow. Damned if I'm not gonna look so good in my strapless dresses this summer!



Since we're almost halfway through January - how is everyone doing on their New Years Resolutions?

Comments

  1. The regimens on that Blogilates Beginner Calendar look great - and strenuous! I had never seen anything like it before, and I'm ashamed to say I don't know what a lot of the workouts even are. I should try to learn more about all of them - especially the Bubble Butt Workout :D - but I'm so out of shape I think I'd probably have to stop after one repetition.
    You look FABULOUS in your photos. I love the pop of pink in your workout outfit.
    Kudos on completing week one of Pop Pilates For Beginners! It looks hard.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2017/10/lingerie-review-of-full-brief-panties.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts