A Whirlwind Week in Review

So, a couple of things happened this week. 

One was Valentine's Day. How did I spend it, you ask?

Like this:



Also, on Monday I completed the Blogilates Beginner Calendar. The whole thing wrapped up with some pretty intense cardio videos and I marveled at how easily I got through a solid 60 seconds of rapid roll-ups. When I did the Total Body Workout for the first time back in January, I couldn't even complete a single roll-up without help.



Now, I'm nowhere near where I want to be, but there's something really empowering in knowing that I've gotten stronger. That my body really will adapt and change, slowly but surely. I was always such a skeptic.

So I'm actually going to do the Beginner Calendar again, supplementing each day with an extra video from her Youtube channel. Should be fun!

On Tuesday, my February Ipsy Glam Bag arrived.







I won't lie - I'm not impressed with this month. I don't really like pink and this cutesy/romantic/sexy theme is unappealing if expected. The yellow lip balm is awesome, I'm really curious about the sheet masks, but otherwise I'm just not feeling what I got in my bag.

Clinique lipstick? Really? They test on animals, no bueno Ipsy.

Do I really need another eye blending brush? I have three now.

Loose eye shadow....not my thing. Too messy to apply and I'm pretty low maintenance.

I'm honestly contemplating if I should cancel my subscription or perhaps skip next month. I guess we'll see what happens when the next spoilers are released....



I now have full access to my company's Facebook page - so once we get the poor thing cleaned up I can start introducing new content and posting updates. I had a meeting with my supervisor and our new HR person today to work on content ideas and another meeting coming up with the company president to get him up to speed on where we're at with that.

Do I anticipate that $1.00 raise for taking on this aspect of our company's image? Who knows....





Also, I sampled and reviewed a TON of K-beauty sheet masks. Be on the lookout for individual posts about these. It's gonna be a good time. :)



What have you accomplished this week?



Comments

Popular Posts