K-Beauty Review: TONYMOLY I'm Real Red Wine Mask Sheet



To preface: I don't drink red wine. Ever. In fact, I don't really like wine at all - you can see me reluctantly accepting a glass of champagne at a fancy party or during New Years, but if I had my way I'd always reach for either a good craft beer or a classic G&T.

But hey, just because I don't like drinking red wine, doesn't mean I'm not gonna put it on my face and see what it can do for my skin. Hence, the Red Wine Mask Sheet from beloved Korean beauty brand TONYMOLY.


This mask, you guys. You gals. You nonbinary pals. This mask....the texture of it was almost plant like, which I guess makes sense because the inner layers are made of a plant pulp while the outer layer is comprised of a decently woven rayon. It's SUPER saturated though and was practically dripping when I pulled it out of the packaging.

Still, it fit LIKE a dream on my face. Normally, to keep a sheet mask perfectly in place for the entire duration of the experience, I have to lay down and keep my face as neutral as possible. Not so with this mask - I spent the twenty minute period at my computer desk watching Youtube videos. I only had to readjust once.


The next day, my skin looked brighter and felt quite a bit smoother, actually. This sheet mask proposed to tighten skin and reduce the appearance of pores. Now, I have pretty large, visible pores, so it's always a struggle for me when a product advertises that it can make pores "disappear" - but this one came pretty darn close.

And my skin felt very moisturized after the fact. It still feels pretty nice, actually. :)

For those of you want your red wine and to drink it too - I highly recommend this sheet mask.

★★★✰/☆

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts