K-Beauty Review: Etude House Sheet Masks

I purchased several Etude House products from Hollar quite a while ago and since I've finally sampled all of them, here is my condensed review and demonstration.




Etude House Collagen Eye Patch


Okay, I was expecting this to be a nice set of gel under-eye patches, but that's not what I got at all. Instead, the texture was very similar to a regular sheet mask, only much thinner and flimsier and dripping wet. So naturally...they kept slide down my face the whole time they were on. 



My under eye area felt super hydrated and soft afterwards though, so for all it's awkwardness in applying and keeping in place, they had some kind of payoff. I still prefer gel patches though, so I don't think I'd purchase these again! 



Etude House Charcoal Chin Pack




I'd been having some breakouts and bumpiness in my chin area, so I decided to test out these cute little chin packs. There were three of them to a package, so that was a nice touch. They start off dry and then you wet your chin and slap 'em on.  



It dries up quickly and gets pretty crunchy after that, so it almost feels like you're a robot with a metal jaw. Elegant articulation? Not likely. After 5 minutes, peel it off and you're good to go! I actually really liked this one - it was easy and fast, plus my chin area cleared up significantly after using two of these in one week. 


Honey Jelly Lip Patch (Moisturizing)


I'd never used a Lip Mask before so I was really curious about this - this one from Etude House has different packaging than the rest of the products I used. It's more cartoony and less girly, so it was kind of a nice change.


The gel patch wasn't wet or slimy at all, which was great, but it still felt really weird to have this thing sitting over my mouth for twenty minutes. The propolis and royal jelly this patch contains also doesn't smell strange or overly honey like - it was really neutral. 


The effects were noticeable - my lips felt much softer and hydrated. I still followed this up with a nice honey-based lip balm though, just for added effect. I wonder, if I used these more often if I would see more results. 


~~~~~~~


Not pictured - the Real Nature Hydro Gel Mask. This one felt nice and was perfect for relaxation but I didn't see or feel any noticeable improvement in my skin's moisture content. It was also really strange looking! ;P

Comments

  1. Oh wow, I've never tried a lip mask. It's good that it gave you good results. Thanks for sharing!

    Kathrin | Polar Bear Style

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts