Capsule Library Challenge


If you had to create a time capsule in which you could only place 10 items of clothing and 10 authors or notable books - what would you choose? Even trickier if the clothing item has to correspond to your favorite book or author....

I was tagged for this challenge by Ellen of Sarcasm in Heels (quite a while ago, now!), so how can I pass up this fun opportunity? Let's do this:

1. Bram Stoker's Dracula / Crimson Duster Cardigan



2. Paul Doherty with the Amerotke Series / Egyptian Print Linen Shirt



3. Chris Wooding / Brown Velvet Maxi Skirt



4.Skulduggery Pleasant / Black Brimmed Hat



5. Anna Dressed in Blood / Red Cold Shoulder Dress



6. Ann Rice / Cream Front-Tie Blouse



7. The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo / Black Jeans



8. Memoirs of a Geisha / Kimono



9. Edgar Allen Poe / Raven Pin-up Dress



10. Neil Gaiman with Good Omens / Olive Green Combat Boots




What would you place in your literary time capsule? Let me know in the comments below!

Comments

  1. Oh, this would be so hard for me. I guess the only things I know for sure would go in would be Tolkien (The Lord of the Rings is my favorite trilogy) and Terry Pratchett (he has so many highly entertaining books that it would be a shame to not have them).

    Kathrin | Polar Bear Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since I only had ten "items" I made sure to throw in a nod to Terry Pratchett with Good Omens. ;)

      Delete
  2. For me it would be probably Memoirs of a Geisha !

    The Gown 👗 http://www.thegown.cz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts