K-Beauty Review: The Creme Shop Yogurt Modeling Mask




Hello there viewers! It's been a hot minute since I've done something silly and trivial like a beauty product review but here we are. I actually used this one up before we moved, because the packaging on this thing was just too clunky to want to pack away with the rest of my skin care stuff.

Behold, the yogurt cup face mask.



After tearing off the lid and inside cover, you find a dubious white powder and a mixing stick. The instructions are to fill water to inside line and mix quickly into a creamy consistency. Sounds simple enough.



Wrong.



I clearly added too much water. Oops. So with a texture decidedly more watery than creamy I slathered as much of it as was comfortable onto my skin. It dried to a nice flaky mess on my face while I lounged (for the last time!) in my claw foot tub.





Also, I was supposed to peel it off, not rinse it. Again, this was my mistake. I'm pretty sure I still got the collagen boost this thing was advertising but maybe the aftermath on my face would have felt a little smoother if I had just followed the dang instructions! 



Would I try this mask again? Yes, probably. But there's so much product in here that I would need to share with another person in order to not waste it. Any volunteers?

Comments

  1. The consistency looks a little strange, but it seems like it has good ingredients. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it as much as you hoped.

    Kathrin | Polar Bear Style

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts