2018 Birthday Wish List



It's finally September - which means (in my mind) the beginning of the fall season, back-to-school, Halloween retail mania and on October 1st: my birthday. Last year the boy and I took a trip up to Duluth for a few days and it was wonderful. The weather was cool and gloomy and rainy - just like October should be. The biting wind sending the frothy waves of Lake Superior crashing into the harbor was nothing short of hauntingly romantic, and the perfect backdrop for all of our fun, touristy activities.

We're thinking of going again this year, if lying on a SoCal beach drinking rum-n-coke doesn't pan out.

Regardless of what I actually end up doing (or if I have the necessary amount of PTO to do it) there are still some things I'd love as gifts - from others or myself - this year!











So, a couple of more pricey items and a couple of economical choices as well. I think that rounds out a good birthday wish-list. The Chromebook replacement and the bras are kind of necessity at this point, even though I have very little in the ways of funds to procure them, and everything else would just be really nice to have. 

What kind of plans do you like to make for your birthday? Do you create a birthday wish-list?

Comments

  1. I like to spend my birthday with family, but your birthday plans sound lovely. I hope you get to go.

    Kathrin | Polar Bear Style

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts