Hello, my name is Michaela and I write Fanfiction...



Confession time: I write fanfiction.

Truthfully, I haven't written any for a long time and it's only on my radar these days as a reader - I'm obsessed with any and everything Final Fantasy VII as of the moment (and I'm waiting rather impatiently for any news on the upcoming reboot game).

But an email popped into my inbox the other day - I had a new comment on a story I'd written eons ago - an OC/Beetlejuice fic that won some unofficial FanFiction.Net award once upon a time. So for giggles I hacked back into my account and took a look at everything I'd published back in the day.

There is a very cringe-y Fruits Basket story that I only keep up since a lot of people still have it in their Favorites list, a humorous little one-shot about Puppet Master that is anything but PG but also contains a spelling error that irks me, nine chapters of an unfinished sequel to Edward Scissorhands, my infamous Beetlejuice story, and three little ficlets from Hocus Pocus featuring the zombie Billy Butcherson - who is hands down my favorite character in the movie. I can totally admit to a little crush.

And wasn't it quite the coincidence that I've recently re-watched Hocus Pocus and can't seem to get the clumsy dead guy out of my head? I think it's time to write another follow-up story to what I've laid down so far.

Curious?

Read them here:

A Short Term Effect
A Second Opinion
Three Sheets to the Wind

No, really. Read them. I'll wait.

.
.
.














.
.
.

Are you finished? Awesome.


What did you think? *SPOILERS* Was it too much of a cliffhanger at the end - should I have written Katherine's reaction? And isn't it just so cute how she calls him William instead of Billy?

Yes, I know this whole post was just a shameless plug for arguably the best pieces of fanfiction I've ever written - but you don't have to take my word for it, you can read anything I've written thus far - and maybe in a few weeks I'll have something new on tap for all my fellow Halloween nerds to enjoy reading.

Tis the season, after all!


🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

Comments

  1. I used to read Fanfiction quite a bit, but while I've written stories and poems, I never made it into that field. It sounds like fun.

    Kathrin | Polar Bear Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I used to read them when I was younger! Back when there was no google lol. You have such talent. I hope you write a book someday! 😊


    Carina
    https://theagelessmillennial.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have a digitally published book - it's on Amazon for Kindle, but I don't advertise it much since I wrote it so long ago and it's probably not very good by today's standards. >_<

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts