Yuletide Cocktail Recipe



Cranberry and gin pair like red wine and cheese - at least to me. Something about the tangy tartness of bright red cranberries and the frosty spruce aroma of gin seem to scream "It's Christmas!"

So here is my take on a cranberry-gin fusion with this magical Yuletide Cocktail:

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

You Will Need:



  •  Cranberry Juice
  •  Gin (I recommend Bombay Sapphire)
  •  St. Germain (or another elder-flower liquor)
  •  Ice Cubes
  •  Garnish of your choice



You Will Do:


Fill a tumbler glass with ice. Pour in equal parts gin and cranberry juice. Add just a splash of elder-flower liquor. Garnish with a sprig of mint, a few cranberries or a lemon wedge.

Adjust quantities to taste.*


❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇


Let me know in the comments - are you a fan of gin or do you prefer vodka? If you do not consume alcohol, what are your favorite holiday drinks?

Comments

  1. I might have to try this for the holidays (going light on the gin though). My drink of choice is cider and even then I can only finish half a can if that.

    Kathrin | Polar Bear Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always though cider was a little too sweet for my tastes, so maybe that's why I like the gin and cranberry concoction - it's more tangy an bitter. Still tastes great with minimal gin though!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts