I Should Have Read That Book - A Book Tag


Good morning!

While I wasn't tagged for this one, I spotted the "I Should Have Read That Book" tag over on The Hels Project and couldn't resist. A huge thanks to the creator of this tag, Beth from Books Nest, this was a lot of fun and I hope you all enjoy! 

I tag: anyone who wants to partake! No pressure. ;)

🕮|🕮|🕮|🕮|🕮|🕮|🕮|🕮|🕮|🕮|🕮|🕮|🕮

Rules:
Thank the person who tagged you and link back to their post
Link to the creator’s blog (booksnest.co.uk) in your post
Answer the questions below
Tag 10 others to take part
ENJOY THE TAG!

The Questions

  • A book that a certain friend is always telling you to read 
I can't even count the number of times I was told to read Harry Potter. True facts: I've never read a single Harry Potter book. I think I missed the wave when they were first published and just never caught onto the hype...

  • A book that’s been on your TBR forever and yet you still haven’t picked it up
American Gods, by Neil Gaiman. I have no idea why.

  • A book in a series you’ve started, but haven’t gotten round to finishing yet
Skulduggery Pleasant by Derek Landy - I've read the fifth book in the series but as the local library seems to have permanently misplaced the last few in this fantastic middle-grade/YA series I have yet to finish it.

  • A classic you’ve always liked the sound of, but never actually read
The Moonstone by Wilkie Collins. I even have a copy of this sitting on my bookshelf. It's considered to be one of the first detective novels ever written. And I love me some Sherlock Holmes so....why???

  • A popular book that it seems everyone but you has read
And look at that, we're circling right back around to Harry Potter. And Twilight. And 50 Shades of Grey.

  • A book that inspired a film/TV adaptation that you really love, but you just haven’t read it yet 
True Blood - the popular HBO vampire series from a billion years ago, was adapted from the Sookie Stackhouse novels. I've only read one of the books, but it was a lot more light-hearted and fun than the dark and bloody live-action series.

  • A book you see all over Instagram but haven’t picked up yet
The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas. 


Comments

  1. Great tag. I've only read the first 5 (?) Harry Potter books but tbh, I don't particularly want to read them. I just read them because I felt like I had to. Although I love the films and the storyline I just don't have this need to read the books at all.

    I did enjoy the Twilight saga when it first came out. I was 14/15 at school and my and all my friends read it and it was perfect for that time in my life.

    Jenny
    http://www.jennyinneverland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've actually never seen the films - I've been told they're okay though.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts