Five More Unpopular Opinions


If you don't remember my last unpopular opinions post (read it here), I shared five of my opinions that are potentially unconventional or controversial and I'm back to do it again! So, here are five more:


1. Ariana Grande is overrated.


2. Valentine's Day is a cheap, consumerist excuse to pretend your relationship is more wonderful that it really is.


3. Pop Psychology isn't funny or cute, it pushes tired, old, and gendered stereotypes....


4. To - do lists are useless and pointless.


5. Millennial pink is a hideous shade. Rose gold is superior.



Agree? Disagree?
Come fight me in the comments!

Comments

  1. I actually like Valentine's Day because I think it gives a nice excuse/reminder to do something nice with your partner and for both of us, it's really easy to get caught up in daily tasks and not take much time for ourselves. I also don't know what I'd do without to-do lists. I'd forget half the things I need to get done.

    Kathrin | Polar Bear Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess that makes sense for couples that are happy together, but sadly not even Valentine's can fix a relationship that's crumbling. Maybe that's always been my experience....*ponders*

      Delete
  2. I agree with the rose gold comment. But I don't agree with the to-do list point. I've worked from a to-do list every day for the last 3 or so years of my life and I'm more productive than I've ever been. I thrive off of lists and notes and writing things down so without a to-do list, I'm useless.

    Jenny
    http://www.jennyinneverland.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts