One Item Three Ways: Leopard Trench Edition



Sometimes, I think Ellen and I might be cut from the same cloth - the same faux fur leopard cloth, that is! Sarcasm In Heels posted her favorite ways to wear a leopard coat a while back and since I also own one, I thought I'd do my take on three fun ways to wear this item: winter/spring edition!


1. With pastels or floral:



I've always been a sap for mixing prints and leopard is no exception. The bold feline print plays nicely with these pastel pink stripes. A neutral bag and black shoes keep the focus right where you want it.


2. With a work dress:



Who says leopard print can't go to work with you? As Ellen so nicely demonstrated with her turtleneck/pencil skirt combo, a printed trench also looks fabulous with a neutral work dress, like this navy blue one.

3. With a 'splash' of color:



A cream tank and khaki shorts keep the outfit otherwise neutral, but the pop of color with the jewelry, shoes and bag liven the whole thing up!


😸😸😸😸😸😸😸


What do you think of these three fun looks? 
Let me know in the comments what your favorite animal print is!

Comments

  1. Leopard is definitely my favorite animal print. I've never worn it with pastels though, butI love the idea so I'm going to have to try.

    Kathrin | Polar Bear Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you do - I'd love to see what you come up with!

      Delete
  2. I've been wanting to get some leopard print, now I want to even more!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should - it's so easy to find, even in thrift stores at the moment. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts