Some More Unpopular Opinions


Can you believe this is Round 4 of my Five Unpopular Opinions series? You can find the previous three here, here and here - make sure to give them a read and fight me on any you disagree with. That's the whole point, after all.

So, your favorite internet contrarian is back with five more opinions you likely won't agree with. Let's get started:


1. Bernie Sanders is a schmuck and so are all his "bros".

❧❧❧❧

2. Pumpkin Spice Lattes are actually good. (The ones from Caribou, anyways...)

❧❧❧❧

3. Korean Red Pepper belongs on everything. Eggs. Mac'n'cheese. Pizza. Chocolate. EVERYTHING.

❧❧❧❧

4. Summer is a terrible season.

❧❧❧❧

5. Self-tanner looks horrible on most people. 



Disagree with me? Perfect!


Comments

  1. Whatever season you like best, I’ll gladly trade it with you for more summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem - you can have summer in your corner of the world, just trade me your autumn. :)

      Delete
  2. Definitely agree with #5, but summer is my favorite season! Part of that might be because it's the season when I get sick the least because autumn and spring certainly have their charms too :)

    Kathrin | Polar Bear Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes sense - I tend to be really lethargic and cranky when it's hot outside, so I'd happily take fall or winter AND a cold. But not wanting to be sick totally makes sense too. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts