K-Beauty Review: TONYMOLY I'm Real Tea Tree Mask Sheet


Happy Friday, everyone. It's been a rough week at work and the weather in Minnesota is all over the place right now. We just had a serious snowstorm over the weekend and now it's suddenly 40° F. Bizarre. Naturally, all of this took a toll on my skin, so I thought I'd try out another TONYMOLY Mask Sheet.

This one is the I'm Real Tea Tree Mask Sheet - it's supposed to soothe and brighten tired skin. As you can see below, my skin was looking pretty tired. I was pretty tired. 




Ouch. Okay, let's break this bad boy out of the package and get to work! I enjoyed this little bit of luxury while taking a hot bath, so pardon the bare shoulders. It was really odd and kind of embarrassing trying to take a photo of only my face while not dropping the camera into the perilous bubbles waiting below it.




Hmmm, well I imagine this would work a little bit better if the sheet mask fit more securely. As you can see, it's a little big and was incredibly hard to smooth out, so there were a lot of wrinkled places and I had to keep adjusting it around my eyes. I didn't really have this issue with the I'm Real Red Wine Mask Sheet, but fortunately this one smelled infinitely more amazing and I think it actually made a serious impact. So I'm willing to overlook it.



Afterwards, my skin felt really soft and hydrated. It looked a little bit brighter as well. I know this is only my second I'm Real Mask Sheet from the TONYMOLY series but I'm really liking them. The masks themselves have a really good feel about them and they seem to make a visible and definitely felt difference in my skin.

Would I recommend it? Yes, yes I would. And you don't even need to like wine to enjoy this one. ;)

★★★✰/☆

Comments

  1. Tea Tree is so great on the skin :D I'm always satisfied after sheets masks with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a recent convert, but yes. So good!

      Delete
  2. I love to use tea tree oil in small doses! It's such a miracle worker for skin, but I've never tried a mask with it yet. I might just have to now...

    Kathrin | Polar Bear Style

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts