February Faves: Lipstick, Youtube, and All Things Holographic




1. Lipstick

I randomly acquired six new tubes of lipstick this month. Here's the thing: I don't normally wear lipstick. Like, at all. So this is new territory for me. In order to learn a little bit more about lipstick in general, I decided to give this video from Safiya Nygaard a go....

Not only did I learn some fascinating new information to satisfy my inner historian, I may be on my way to becoming a lipstick fiend.





2. Middle Grade and Young Adult Science Fiction

If I can count on the Goodwill book section for anything, it is for a plethora of old science fiction titles, but I'm always ecstatic to come across those written for a Middle Grade or YA audience. These are the two I picked up recently, Crater of Mystery from Tom Swift and Bot Wars by J.V. Kade.



3.  Holographic Nail Polish

I have Cristine from Simply Nailogical to thank for this one, but I've been loving all things holographic lately, particularly nail polish. These are my two current faves:



4. Warriyo & Veela - Overhours

This new song from Warriyo was released on the 28th. It's been years since he put out some awesome new tunes and I actually did a double-take when this popped up in my notifications. I've had it on repeat for a bit now.



5. These "Snake Skin" Boots

These hidden gems were at Goodwill and the straps across the front have a pseudo snake skin print going on. I actually really like them and look forward to the days when the ground isn't covered in several inches of snow so I can actually wear them out and about.




Comments

Popular Posts